Ceci est aussi disponible en French
Date/Time Saturday 28 January - Sunday 29 January
Starts at : 09:30 See schedule below
upload to your iCal
Website Organizer www.calatoriainimii.ro
Other Information website in romanian
Location Centrul Călătoria Inimii
The Mandala of Being
Saturday 28 January & Sunday 29 January 2017
Open to anyone whether you have worked with Richard Moss before or not.
A 2 day seminar in the art of presence for coaches, therapists, educators and anyone seeking to realize their essential consciousness and live in greater spaciousness and joy.
Presence is a flowing, relaxed relationship to any situation, something everyone has experienced at times. The paradox of achieving presence is that it is a state which emerges from becoming conscious of all the moments where identification with your mind leads you into defensiveness or reactivity. By learning to stabilize yourself in your essential mind, which is simultaneously a profound state of embodiment, you become capable of responding to any situation with the maximum intelligence, balance, and clarity. You become a transmitter of the liberated state you are helping others to realize. Your knowledge is important but it is secondary to your presence.
The Mandala of Being™ .
- Explicitly teach you where your attention has gone when you leave the present moment.
- Show you how to uncover the underlying, often unconscious, limiting beliefs that you are telling yourself.
- Teach you how to release these beliefs and transform the energy that has been trapped in them into clarity and spaciousness.
- Provide an important introduction for how to transmute threatening feelings into fuel for even greater presence.
Centrul Călătoria Inimii
Str. Av. Sănătescu, nr. 53
Sector 1, Bucharest
- Saturday, January 28, 2017
10.00 – 20.00 (break between 13.30 – 15.30) &
- Sunday January 29, 2017
10.00 – 14.00
Tel: 00 40 731 014 258
www.calatoriainimii.ro (info in Romanian and English)
Here is the link to the presentation of the event & the registration. (info in Romanian)